The Barber of Seville
(Il barbiere di Siviglia)
by Gioachino Rossini
- Friday, February 22, 2013 at 7:30 pm
- Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 3 pm
Lighthearted opera for adults and families.
Free to children and youth!
SynopsisRead the story...»
Performed in the original Italian with English supertitles.
- $55 Reserved Sponsor Seats
- $20 General Admission
- $10 Student
- Group rates available.
- Tickets will also be available at the door (cash or check).
- 216 441 2822
Free to children and youth under 18 if supervised by a ticketed adult.
E-mail or call Opera Circle to reserve your admission passes.
Free admission at the door for children & youth will depend on the availability of space.
Free admission for the young sponsored with a generous grant from Neighborhood Connections.
♥ Thank You! ♥
Friday only: round-trip bus from Beachwood Place available. Additional cost is $12.
Sunday only: for dinner before the opera, call the Bohemian Hall 216 447 0264. Reservations required.
Menu is Old Country Czech Dinner: Cottage Ham, Potato Dumplings/ Sweet-Sour Cabbage, Dessert & Coffee. $13 per person.
- Doctor Bartolo: Jason Budd, bass-baritone
- Almaviva: Matthew Miles, tenor
- Figaro: John Gray Watson, baritone
- Rosina: Dorota Sobieska, soprano
- Don Basilio: Timothy J. Bruno, bass
- Berta: Diana Farrell, soprano
- Fiorello: Joel Rhoads, bass-baritone
- Un ufficiale: Michael Roberts, baritone
- Choral Ensemble of Soldiers
- With Cleveland Women’s Orchestra (CWO)
- Under the baton of Robert Cronquist,
Artistic Director of CWO