by Vincenzo Bellini
- Friday, November 16, 2012 at 7:30 pm
- Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 3 pm
- Norma: Dorota Sobieska, soprano
- Adalgisa: Natasha Ospina, soprano
- Pollione: Dominick Rodriguez, tenor
- Oroveso: Laurentiu Rotaru, bass
- Clotilde: Laura Avdey, mezzo-soprano
- Flavio: Jake Sonnenberg, tenor
- Opera Circle Chorus
- Jacek Sobieski, piano direction
- Hristo Popov, violin I, concertmaster
- Wanda Sobieska, violin II
- Tom Bowling, viola
- Kent Collier, cello
- Bryan Thomas, bass
- Sean Snapp, flute
- Chris Connors, oboe
- Robert Davis, clarinet
- Donald W. Byo, bassoon
- Tren Cheshier, horn
- Rachel Vaduva, horn
- Loren Toplitz, trumpet
- Tom Fries, timpani
Performed in Opera Circle's signature chamber style of the Bellini tradition: closeness to the audience, dramatic action, and symbolic visuals.
In the original Italian with English supertitles.
SynopsisRead the story...»
- $55 Reserved Sponsor Seats
- $20 General Admission
- $10 Student
Tickets will also be available at the door (cash or check).
For information, call Opera Circle at 216 441 2822 or email .